So, it's been a while since I did a meme of some sort - so I figured what the heck...
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions of a somewhat questionable nature.
3. Update your Journal (LJ, Xanga, TRHBlog, Whatever) with the answers to the questions.
4. Include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
1. If you had the choice between being a flamingo or a northern pike, which would you choose? I'm not a big one for swimming unless I'm really in the mood, so I'd have to say flamingo all the way. That, and I'm much more of a bird person to begin with... so I'll always pick the bird, even if it's an awkward one.
2. When will you actually get a haircut? Probably sometime over break, but I have no set plans. It will actually happen though, this I guarantee. I've gotten wayyyyyy too shaggy, and it's starting to actually bug me most days now.
3. What is the most appealing word in someone's vocabulary? Appealing how? Appealing like "Wow, that's a cool word" or appealing "Damn, that girl knowing that word makes her sexy!" There is a difference y'know. If it's the latter, and we all know that really that's the only one I'm ever paying attention to, I'd have to say "defenestrate." Girls who know what that means without looking it up always get me.
4. Who caused the great Pastry War? Well, it started when the legions of non-French Silk pies rebelled against the French Silk Pie monarchy. If you will recall though, the French Silk Pies had originally overthrown the Marzipan Empire - but that was prior to the great Pastry War.
5. So...about those librarians?
So... librarians... Well, we've decided that Scientists are more interesting for the time being. There has been quite a lot of strangeness lately...
1. If a train leaves Boston heading east at 55 miles an hour, and a train leaves Chicago two hours later going west at 65 miles per hour - and saying that there was a straight line of track between the two points, and that no barriers exist between the two points, how long does it take for you to go get me a coke? 2. Why, when given the option to call yourself anything, do you pick an anime reference instead of something personal online? 3. Why isn't the sky purple? 4. Why hasn't Brett Favre been shot in the face yet? 5. If you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be?
Winchester 1. How many times in the past six months have you accidentally put your life at risk? (So, people shooting at you doesn't count). 2. Complete this line: For it is, it is a glorious thing to be a... 3. I know you've cut back on the drinking, but at any given moment, what is your estimate as to how drunk our nation's armed forces are? 4. Will I ever be able to beat you in Halo? 5. Did you just lie in your last answer to spare my feelings?
Befu 1. Why are the Danish pastries unable to take down the French Silk regime? 2. If you were a window, what kind of window would you be? 3. If you had to choose between brownies and sleep, which would you pick? 4. Which is more fun, to want or to be wanted? 5. Why do you think we have so many inside jokes?
Kitty 1. What is the chemistry behind making pancakes yummy? 2. Can you look at swedish fish without laughing? 3. If you could do one thing in your life differently, what would it be? 4. What was your first impression of me (Trae)? 5. Ball of String?
b.g... 1. What's it like to have the same name as almost every other girl on the planet? 2. How lazy is Keanu, I mean really. 3. Pirates, Ninja, or... and this is the kicker... Pirate-Robot-Ninja? 4. You are surrounded by ten fodder-level ninja on a construction site, what Sweet Move would you use to get out of this situation? 5. (And since I'm rewatching Series 1 of the new Doctor Who...) Are you my mummy?
NewtypeUK 1. Does it hurt to be British? 2. If you had a hammer, would you hammer just in the morning? 3. Is it true that if John Barrowman showed up at your door and offered to take you away from all of this, you'd accept? 4. Have you ever gotten in trouble for attempting to construct a giantic rube-goldberg device designed to kill your boss? 5. No, really, I mean, does it hurt to be British?