So, right now I'm at work... sort of. I mean, I'm off the clock at this exact second so I'm not slacking off or anything.
Anyway, I'm going to start working in like two minutes, so I'll make this brief. In the good news bin:
1. Erika has a new (used) cellphone, so we can actually talk again.
2. I got the all clear to move back to Eau Claire early (like I thought I would).
3. I have a bottle of Diet Coke.
In the bad news bin:
1. I have the most obnoxious clerk working for me, who I'm not sure if she's figured out that I'm her boss or not yet. In fact, she's rude and has problems I can't even begin to describe. I'll probably rant about it later though.
2. I'm dealing with the most ass backwards computer system ever. Well, close at least. Citizen Action's was worse, but its problems were based on a poor use of certain technologies. In this case, a web based application actually makes sense - it's just poorly designed.
Well, that's it for now... I have to work!