Over two years ago I started a redesign of TRHOnline.com which never really got completed. I redid the frontpage of the site completely, but never really made the needed corrections to the subpages (beyond changing the background image really).
As of yesterday, that changed. I rolled out the (mostly) completed design to the rest of the website... whether it was ready or not. Needless to say, it's been a bit of a process.
As I've said many times before, TRHOnline.com is a hodge podge of backends hacked together over quite some time. About six or seven (or whatever) years ago I moved about 75% of the site into a custom backend which, while not always elegant, is fairly adaptable. That 75% was incredibly easy to update into the new design. The problem lies with the remaining 25%.
That 25% is a hodgepodge of pages, articles and utilities which either were too old to transition, had some special needs, or I was just too lazy to deal with. And that 25% has been my headache. Right now I'm on a page hunt for sections that require major changes still... and there are plenty out there.
That said, most of my sites traffic comes to the actively maintained parts of my site -- and those parts are at least fully functional under the new design. Some sections (like this very blog) have more changes coming to them, but none drastic.
So yeah, I finally got around to something I set out to work on over two years ago but got a bit sidetracked during. Sorry about that.
Also - I will ask that if you have time, poke around the website. If you find a page that's broken or looks screwed up, let me know so I can go hunt it down and beat it into submission. Even if its some old part you don't think anyone'd ever visit, I'd like to get it fixed.