1. Trae is busy. While my level of stress is well within the acceptable, there is in fact something I should be doing right now (regardless of when you're reading this - the now refers to the now at any moment). Please do not ask me to help you do something, because I will in fact feel guilty if I don't help you... and I don't have time. Lord, I don't have time. I don't have time for this post... crap...
2. I like you. At this moment, I hate no one. If you think that I hate you, you are so totally wrong. I have felt that towards people before, but I've also moved beyond my own issues. And while it is true that there are people who generally annoy the piss out of me still, I probably can think of something I like about them as well. So relax, it's no big deal.
3. I'm not actually trying to be a jerk. I'm not. I'm not even trying to be condescending, even if I sound like it. I just... I just don't always realize what I sound like until ten minutes after I say it, and by then the damage is done. I'm not as arrogant as you might think I am either. I am a flawed human being, and that's what I have to deal with.
I am getting better - you should have heard what I sounded like seven years ago. Boy, even I wouldn't be able to stand the me of then now.
4. You can't fix other people. Only they can fix themselves. When they want to. If they notice something is wrong.
5. Forgiveness does not require an apology. It's easy to forgive the person who says they are sorry. It's much more difficult, and takes a stronger person, to forgive someone who doesn't.
6. Conventions are FUNN! With all of the prep for NoBrandCon that we're doing, it's important to remember that this is my recreation. We're going to MarsCon to do promotions for NBCon on Saturday, and it should be a ton of fun. Funn even. I'm excited.
7. You will never get the song "Strawberry Pie" by Mini Moni out of your head once you hear it. I swear to friggin' god... It's going through my head right now... For those of you who don't remember what I'm talking about, go watch the Vinnk video. It's addictive.
8. Robert Jordan writes really long Prologues. I'm on page 72 of the Prologue to the Knife of Dreams. PAGE SEVENTY-TWO! Crossroads of Twilight had a 100 page introduction, I swear... there are Steinbeck novels that short...
9. Nine is three times three. And Three is my favorite number. So, that ends this. Huzzah.